Work Orders & Inventory For Your Truck Maintenance Shop
Axon’s Work Orders add-on module is particularly helpful if you have a truck maintenance shop and do maintenance and repairs on your own equipment and/or your customers’.
The Work Orders software makes it easy to:
- Prepare work orders showing all the relevant charges for Parts, Labor and Sublet
- Add the appropriate taxes
- Apply the markup percentage you have set up on a company-wide basis or for individual Business Partners
- Debit Equipment Statements
- Create an Accounts Receivable Invoice for customers
- Record physical counts of your stock
- Update Inventory to record the parts used
- Track inventory transactions
- List items that need reordering or are overstocked
- Record returned parts
The software has the flexibility to prepare work orders for customers, owner operators or for company-owned equipment. A description of the work performed will print on the work order along with the customer’s address and the relevant equipment information.
The Inventory screen is a convenient way to enter, update, and review your inventory items. It’s an integral part of the Work Orders and Purchase Orders systems so the Quantity on Hand and Value are updated automatically from adjustments, purchases, and sales transactions.
- If you enter the minimum and maximum quantities you wish to keep on hand, you can run an Inventory Reorder/Overstocked Report to alert you to low or high quantities
- The Reorder Quantity field can provide a reminder of the quantity needed to take advantage of bulk purchasing
- Attach a digital photograph or a scanned document to your inventory records
- The Custom tab equips you to record additional reference information that does not fit into the existing fields (e.g. Row #, Bin Location)