ONE OF THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY’S MOST DREADED JOBS
Nobody likes doing company fuel tax and preparing IFTA reports. It’s takes forever, it’s an extremely tedious job, and when your company doubles in size, it means you’ll have double the paperwork. For even small to medium sized trucking businesses, fuel tax can often take 40+ hours of someone’s time – every single quarter.
On top of all that, it needs to be done right. A few small mistakes can leave your company on the hook for serious fines, penalties, and/or interest payments. If you’ve been in the industry for a while, you have probably heard stories about failed audits and what a huge problem they can be for the unfortunate carriers. Many people don’t realize that around 75% of IFTA audits result in a penalty of some kind.
Having to double-check your fuel tax calculations makes an already tiresome and stressful job take even longer.
It’s almost 2020… Haven’t we figured out a better way to do this yet?
Actually, we have.
DOUBLED OUR BUSINESS & REDUCED TEDIOUS IFTA REPORTS
“It makes our IFTA reporting so much simpler. You don’t have to worry about calculating all the different gallons purchased in different states. All of that is already accumulating in the background, so when it comes time to run our IFTA report, it makes it a breeze.” Read Full Review
F & A Express LLC
Laredo, TX 78045, USA
THIS IS HOW EASY IT COULD BE FOR YOU:
- With a few simple clicks, bring mileage information from your mileage tracking or route planning systems, directly over to a fuel tax system.
- Download fuel purchase records from your fuel card supplier and import into that same fuel tax system.
- That’s it.
With this info in the system, every calculation can be made and every report created, including jurisdictional miles and taxes owing/owed per truck. IFTA reports, properly formatted, are just a click or two away.
Why would you want to work twice as hard? If you already plan routes, dispatch trucks, and record that somewhere, you shouldn’t have to manually type that same information again, into another program.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TIME
Are you starting to see the benefit of getting different departments in your business on the same page? When information from order planning and equipment location tracking flows over to fuel tax, you’ll save an incredible amount of time. And we’ve only described the tip of the iceberg – fuel tax. The same holds for every aspect of your business from dispatch, to billing, CRM, maintenance, accounting, and more.
Getting your entire business working out of a single, all-in-one system, is one of the best investments you will ever make.
We’ve been perfecting Axon Software for over 36 years – a system designed specifically for the trucking industry. We wanted everyone, in all departments, to work together in a single program that automatically updates in real-time and always shows the most current information.
- Increase the value your trucks by finding better routes, lanes, and maintenance schedules.
- Improve your customer service with better recordkeeping for info and file attachments.
- Turn your staff into superheroes, who can do twice the amount of work in the same amount of time.
- Get paid faster, when your invoices go out more quickly and you have extra time to spend collecting on older invoices.
- Make better decisions, with real-time reports and info on your company’s financial situation.
Contact us now for a FREE DEMO and see how you and your company can benefit from Axon Software today!