WHAT TO DO WHEN THE WORK SLOWS DOWN?
Whether or not a recession is right around the corner is a hotly debated topic. We’re not going to discuss that right now – it’s worth its own dedicated post someday. Instead, let’s talk about how to make the most of slow periods in general, because the trucking industry is cyclical even at the best of times.
If you work in the oil fields, you might be busier when oil prices are high, or when the ground becomes firm enough to drive on with large equipment. If you deal with retail freight, you might be at your busiest during the holiday season. Dump and aggregate hauling companies are typically busiest during the warmer months. These ups and downs are a fact of life in the trucking industry.
How should you spend your time when the work slows down?
How about taking a well-deserved breather? Take some time to reflect on the efficiency and profitability of your business, think about how things could be better next time, and look for ways to improve before your next busy season?
AXON SOFTWARE HAS BEEN A GAME CHANGER FOR OUR COMPANY
"Since we’ve gone with Axon, mistakes have gone down tremendously, from wrong rates, tonnages, ticket numbers, all of that." Read Full Review
Jackie B Lovett Trucking Co. Inc.
Waynesboro, GA 30830, USA
THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN BUSINESS?
LACK OF TIME.
- Do you fall behind on billing, or find that you have no time to collect overdue payments?
- Does running payroll take a huge bite out of your week?
- Does fuel tax take an even bigger bit out of your quarter?
- Do your departments communicate inefficiently with each other?
- Are your accounting books tidy and up-to-date?
THERE IS ANOTHER WAY
We’ve been perfecting Axon Software for over 36 years – a system designed specifically for the trucking industry. We believe that companies will get their best results working out of a single, streamlined, and specialized software program.
It’s actually one of the best investments you will ever make.
- Increase the value of your trucks by finding better routes, lanes, and maintenance schedules.
- Improve your customer service with better record-keeping for info and file attachments.
- Turn your staff into superheroes, who can do twice the amount of work in the same amount of time.
- Get paid faster, when your invoices go out more quickly and you have extra time to spend collecting on older invoices.
- Make better decisions, with real-time reports and info on your company’s financial situation.
Spend some time fixing the issues of today, build on what you have, and set your company up for future success.
Contact us now for a FREE DEMO and see how you and your company can benefit from Axon Software today!