PC Miler Truck Routing, Mileage and Mapping
Industry standard routing, mileage and mapping software that the transportation and logistics industry depends on to succeed.
PC*MILER 30 brings an innovative, new weather visualization tool to keep your fleet safe and understand weather’s direct impact on your business. It also brings improved HOS break planning, more accurate ETAs, the ability to send a planned stop list directly to the cab to ensure drivers get the most out of every mile and much more.
What’s New in PC*Miler 30
- Unique capability to display current weather conditions when planning a route to improve overall efficiency and gain clear visibility into when a shipment will arrive
- Quickly identify if a planned route is scheduled to pass through a predicted weather alert zone to notify drivers of impending danger or possible delays
- Send an optimized stop list from PC*MILER Interactive directly to a driver through ALK’s standalone CoPilot Truck in-cab navigation app, helping to ensure legally compliant executed truck routes that eliminate manual address entry and maximize driver miles per day
- Set a governor road speed to calculate more accurate ETAs and drive times
- Access saved custom places when planning HOS compliant stop and break locations
- Mark a route’s stops as either Loaded or Empty to generate more accurate mileage reports for IFTA fuel tax reporting
- Frame a route quickly on the map as well as select to Show/Hide route options
- The latest street-level maps of North America featuring updated addresses, roadways and commercial restrictions
- Improved HOS route planning tool that now factors in U.S. based 60/70 hour duty limit regulations to comply with HOS laws and help drivers maintain high CSA scores
- Re-designed Route Options dialog box to quickly access route profiles to create and save frequently used options
General Features and Benefits
- Least Cost routing option generates a series of optimal routes based on fuel, time and operating cost settings, and also calculates estimated Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions
- Construct routes based on Practical or Shortest routing parameters then further classify a route with Toll Discouraged, State + National Network, or Hazardous Materials routing options
- Import user-specific locations to eliminate manual trip entry and stay consistent
- Reduce out-of-route mileage saving time, money, toll and fuel costs
- Customize routes by avoiding or favoring road segments, entire roads or an entire jurisdiction
Applicable licenses required.