Trucking Dispatch Software
Dispatch Software For Trucking Companies
Quickly access the status of orders, trucks, trailers and drivers with an easy to follow display, detail balloons and quick lists that instantly provide your dispatcher with the software they need to do their job in an efficient manner. Information from order processing, dispatch, driver pay and financial reporting flows from dispatch to accounting in a true one-entry experience.
- Axon’s Trucking Dispatch Software makes it easy for you to see where your trucks are, what drivers are available, and whether you are on schedule or running behind with your trips.
- Equipment and order status are color coded, making it easy for you to see at a glance what equipment is available or what orders are dispatched, completed, or overdue.
- Enter new orders and retrieve information easily. Use your mouse to move quickly and efficiently around the dispatching screen by clicking, double clicking, or right clicking on specific items. For example, right clicking on an order allows you to enter a new order, driver call ins, or equipment/driver/carrier options.
- Satellite Tracking Axon’s satellite tracking supports a number of different satellite providers. The supported satellite systems are integrated with Axon’s dispatching and accounting software, helping you to share information efficiently with your drivers on the road.
- Axon Mobile App – Taking Axon On The Road. More and more trucking companies are using smart phones and tablets to deliver information to their drivers. The Axon Truck Link app is a fast, easy way to pass trucking transactions and electronic messages back and forth between you and your drivers. If the mobile device is set up for a piece of equipment, the app can regularly send the GPS location back to the Axon software.
Map Orders and Equipment – Look at a written list of orders, and your mind turns fuzzy. But look at them on a map, and you immediately see the connections. Check out the screenshot to the right and you’ll see that there’s a cluster of Orders and Equipment in Western Canada, while several of our Tractors are making long-haul trips to the southern United States. Additional information is just a mouse-click away. Works great for all types of trucking companies.
- Give me the details – Click on an Origin or Destination, and a pop-up window provides you with the Name and Address of the Shipper and the Consignee. Click on a Tractor or a Trailer, and the Name of the Equipment will be displayed. If you have lots of Other Orders or Other Equipment at the same spot on the map, the pop-up window will list them so that you can review each of them in turn.
- Make the connection – Hover your mouse over the Origin of an Order, and the Destination symbol will start bouncing. And vice versa. You can also draw the route between the Origin and Destination of a shipment.
- What’s nearby? – The Show Orders Around and Show Equipment Around options give you the opportunity to locate other Orders or Equipment within a certain radius.
Axon Truck Link is completely integrated with Axon’s trucking applications, so you don’t waste any time re-entering information. It’s available for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Equipment Status – Axon Dispatch Software is designed to make it easy for you to review your equipment options. You set your own status descriptions (e.g. Available, Driving, Out of Service), and then use these options to record the current status of each piece of equipment. Each of these options is color coded. So when you go to the truck dispatch screen, it is easy to see what equipment is available for a particular trip. And, again, you choose the colors that you prefer for each status option. You can change the status of a tractor or trailer from the dispatching screen by right clicking on the equipment name and choosing Set Status.
End of Day Reports – You’re winding up operations for the day and heading home, but you want to take one last look at the status of your shipments.
Why not set up a Scheduled Report that will run at a set time every day – for example, the Last Location Report?
Email the report to yourself and it will be accessible from your phone or your home computer – whatever is most convenient.
With software controlled fuel downloads, direct deposits and document imaging your trucking company will run like the well oiled machine you once envisioned. Add mileage and routing connectivity and your IFTA reporting nightmares will soon disappear.